Monday, September 10, 2012

Woo Hoo! Another Year has started!

Well we are a few weeks in and I have to say we are getting off to a good start.  I am so happy with my new little crew of Kinders.  They are all so eager to learn and they are adorable!  They come in smiling everyday. I am loving it.  I am also so pleased with my room this year.  I was really inspired by Pinterest throughout the summer and worked on several things during the break to put together a new color scheme.  I was unsure for a while how it would all come together.  I am happy to say it came together nicely.  Here are some pics!  I'm so thankful for blogging friends who have linky parties so we can share and gain inspiration from each other.  Check out Swimming Into Second for more great classroom pics.

POLKA DOTS!!  I went with a color theme this year.  Bright green, blue and pink and polka dots.  

My new book bin!  I LOVE it! I love to display kids' work on the bright colors.

My Birthday chart - Pinterest Inspired - will add kids faces later

I bought so many baskets to match my colors, I have no place for them. So for now they are just decoration. 

Front Door - Welcome!!

How we go home chart

My banner I found on sale at WM for $5

My Word Wall (Missing the I - it got laminated to the back of the Y) LOL!


The main learning wall
My Mini Poms and pennants that I just adore!

I am really off to a great year for the 2012-13 school year.  I love being in K again, I feel much more settled in and organized this year.  I am working to stay on top of things and keep a step ahead instead of feeling like I am always playing catch up.  I hope you all have a great year too!



1 comment: