Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just a little thank you!

I noticed today that I am up to 20 followers and have almost 1000 page views!!  :)  I know it is not a lot, but it is really something to me for only having been blogging for a few months.  I appreciate all the great ideas I have gotten off fellow bloggers' blogs and I just hope I can be an inspiration too.  So to say thank you I am adding a freebie I was working on today.  I hope you will keep coming back to see what fun I am having in Kinderland. I will try my best to be more consistent with blogging, but you all know how it gets in the teaching world sometimes...CRAZY!  I also live in twinland at home so sometimes the little sweeties demand a lot of my attention (which I love to give them don't get me wrong).  I do need to sleep sometimes too.  I have a lot of ideas I am working on though that I look forward to sharing.  I have a grade level workday on Friday and I am planning to work on making some little books, reading assessments and math games.  Check back!


TPAN Flip Book

No comments:

Post a Comment