Thursday, September 8, 2011

Welcome back cake

I just thought I would share this cake with all my (hopefully I will start getting some traffic) new blogger friends as a virtual "Welcome Back to School."  During pre-planning I made this yummy delight for my team to share in celebration of a new year together.  I used my new skills I learned in the Michael's Cake Decorating classes.  I have only taken the first one, but I already learned so much.  I hope to take the next ones soon.  I love creating beautiful things and the best part is sharing them with my friends.  Too bad you all can't taste it cause it was yummy.  It was a yellow cake with a yummy raspberry filling and butter cream icing. My colors were a little off...it was supposed to look like a chalkboard with primary colors around it, but it still turned out cute I think.  :)

I hope you all have a great year!! Thanks to so many of you, I know mine will be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment